I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Be my friend or else ...





Here are going to be profiles from social networking sites and other spots where I appear. If you think I`m cool (which I am), add me.

So check back lateron and I will give you all of the network places and links to my profiles.

And by the way, please read this before you feel like you should join one of these just because I am on it.

Let`s start:


Del.icio.us
Digg
Facebook (Join our Search Feature Discussion Group on Facebook and get your website kicking ass)
Join also real estate investors on Facebook.
Flickr
Friend Feed
Friendster
Furl
Google Knol
Hi5
Hub Pages
Linked Out
Mixx
Moco Space
MySpace Fire Town - MySpace Search Feature
Naymz
Orkut
Pownce
Propeller (formerly Netscape)
Sphinn
Stumble Upon
Squidoo
Twitter
Yahoo 360

After you've added me to all, you can follow me here.

Me on forums:

Association of Residents of Costa Rica Forums
Agents Online
Blogger Talk
Digital Point
Domain State
v7n
Real Estate Webmasters
Search Engine Forums
SEO Chat
SEO Guy Forums
Wanna Network
Website Guru

Real Estate related networks:
Active Rain
Localism
Property Hogs - HOT AND NEW
My Real Estate Group on Facebook

3 Comments:

Blogger SMG said...

How does us adding each other help us?
http://www.investment-property-sales.net

August 19, 2008 at 2:55 AM

 
Blogger Mike Dammann said...

we are in the same boat
trying to reach the same shore
you may not need the traffic
but I myself want more

you ask too many questions
and this is my reply
so go ahead and do it
and do not ask me why

August 26, 2008 at 11:58 AM

 
Blogger xa8i said...

Hey there! Great post on the social bookmarking sites you're on, we'll make sure to follow you on stuff too :-}

We've just launched our own social bookmarking website, TiltZero, at http://www.tiltzero.com/. If you like it, feel free to include it in your lists! We'd appreciate it lots!

Sincerely,
Vicky D
TiltZero Team

May 14, 2012 at 5:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.