I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Bulbboy, so here are my rules:


1) Never ignore immigration issues (anymore)
2) Complete your sentences correctly, people cannot always read your mind (even though my friends have learned to)
3) Never bother reading forum FAQ's, infractions are only warnings anyways :D
4) Don't park your car under a coconut tree!
5) Don't misspell people's last names ... (don't worry bulbboy, even the DMV did the "Mike Damman" thing with one n ;) )

OK, that's my rules, so let hear it from Tanya and Michael.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bulbboy said...

Oops, fixed. I must have read it off a DMV site.
=P

October 29, 2007 at 2:19 PM

 
Blogger Mike Dammann said...

Yeah, never copy anything a government employee would write. ;)

Btw. I will email you sometime about my movie script (or the beginning thereof) to see what you think. :)

Maybe I should just change my name so I can stop having to correct people so much ...

October 30, 2007 at 10:40 AM

 
Blogger Bulbboy said...

Yeah, I'd like to see that script, and see if I can input anything.


Maybe change you name to Mickey D?
Oh, wait, that's taken methinks.
:)

October 30, 2007 at 11:11 AM

 
Blogger Mike Dammann said...

Too many people have called me Mickey D before ... no way I will call myself that. ;)

Send me an email if you like, mike at firetown.com, I don´t have yours ...

October 30, 2007 at 11:25 AM

 
Blogger Bulbboy said...

You do now.

I DP PMed you.

:)

October 30, 2007 at 8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.