I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm the internet , you're the internet

This is way stupid but kinda cool, especially since I've seen the Peter Pan dude before on his site He ranks number 3 on Google for Peter Pan, so can you imagine the emotional damage being done to millions of kids?
Love the look on Al Sharpton's face when the guy was on Conan O' Brian and how scarry that he fit in in L.A. so well.
Anyways, without further ado, click on Small Large and see it for yourself :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.