I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Friday, September 12, 2008

Is Sarah Palin a terrible choice?

First of all, she was not my choice. I would have chosen Lieberman. I read a lot of predictions about how McCain may day and she would be the worst President ever.
I truly believe that if she has to rise to the challenge and she will do fine.
You never really know what people are capable of doing when they are put into a spot where they have to give something their all.
One thing I would never trust to make good decisions is Senator Obama.
Anybody can talk the talk and live the hype.
Before you cast your vote, think about who would be a better team?
A guy who bashes and redicules McCain as being computer illiterate and such with a running mate who has written him off until being offered a spot on the ticket or a man like McCain who has proven to be responsible, serve his country and a lady who loves America and can add something new to the leadership.
Think before you fall into the trap.
What we need is a responsible team and the last thing I want right now is someone in office who has nothing to offer other than MTV appeal because he promises to be different.
Obama has no experience. He has absolutely nothing to offer. Obama is the type of guy who fights his way up there and once up there will be completely lost.
We need 4 years of McCain to establish unity in this world and find a positive solution for Iraq.
Obama will only run from real issues. McCain will face them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.