I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Saturday, September 13, 2008

MySpace marketing without friendadder

Now that MySpace has a 280 friend request restriction and that they are better at detecting automated friend adding devices, my recommendation is to add celebrities and comment on their profiles. You will that way have a TON of people see your comments. Look at Jesse McCartney for example with 300k friends. How many people do you think get to see your comment?
It's also good to use a funny image when commenting. Something that people like and gets their attention.
It's a lot easier to wake up to 300 friend requests a day than having to deal with the adding yourself.
There are profiles out there with over 2 Million friends, but if you want to know what they are, do the homework yourself. :)

Trust me, this works best right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger N Gibson said...

found a sick software for adding friends which works on ANY social network. i've made some money with it. theres also a 14 day free trial. it's called webdominator.

September 19, 2009 at 5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.