I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Character

is what matters. You will elect who you consider credible. I am sorry, but Biden is a snakes oil salesman. He is the kind of person who will believe his own illusions. He may think that he is entitled to tell people what he wants them to believe.
Joe Biden is a swindler at heart. He doesn't care what he told you yesterday.
He will change whatever he has believed in to adjust to his present agenda.
He "sells anger" towards successful Americans.
Joe Biden has as much credibility as a child which has been caught in a lie trying to come up with a new one to cover the old one.
He respects McCain, doesn't respect Obama, and whether or not he has any respect for himself has yet to come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.