I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Bayou Bash is coming up!

You can still secure your own lot. Corey Smith will be headlining the 2008 Louisiana Bayou Bash in Delhi at Rooster's Country Bar.
Contact your fraternity or sorority leaders if you want to attend.

This is the official website with more information and a link on the bottom to their facebook group in case you'd like to join!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.