I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meghan McCain


Meghan McCain is John McCain's daughter and her blog is a perfect example for a natural, well written blog that is lacking SEO.
It ranks for all sorts of terms, city names, blues music, you name it, but nothing about what her dad's campaign is really about.
One may say that it is targeting the undecided masses and doesn't need SEO, but the reality is that just a few blog posts targeting terms related to gas prices etc. could work wonders.
The ppc campaign is targeting very cheap terms and getting organic results will not be that hard either since those are not that commercial and the internet marketers working for both candidates seem to either be overworked, asleep or just not passsionate enough to get them all of the traffic that they could.
It would probably take 3 or 4 hours of work to attract a large amount of visitors interested in political issues which are likely going to influence the way that they will vote.

If you read this, Meghan, contact me, I will be more than happy to talk to you about it.


~ Mike Dammann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.