I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Friday, October 03, 2008

Last night's Vice Presidential debate

I have to say I love how Palin presented herself, but have to give credit to Joe Biden who has the impossible task to gain credibility after clearly misrepresenting his own convictions and being unable to fit into the machinery by just being who he is.
Biden has appeal to a certain crowd, but he lacks credibility.
He lacks something people can feel comfortable with.
He is a talker, and he is one of the people who only do well while there is somebody up there they can villify.
In his case it has always been the well-to-do.
McCain to some degree, but more people like Dick Cheney who he likes to blame for the struggle of the middle class.
It does get old, but unless he keeps the anger alive, he has nothing that he can stand for and appears shallow and far too much of a politician.
Sarah Palin is one of us.
Biden can tell us all day that he is one of the common crowd, but he comes off like a stiff. He is probably a very nice guy. But he lacks "global view".
He sees the world thru only his eyes.
The issues close to his heart which he is an expert in do not excuse him not putting the right effort and wisdom into areas more important to humankind.
I believe that McCain will win.
We will have an awesome 4 years ahead of us.
Sarah Palin will do well and become President of the United States as well.
May God bless America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.