I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dreams from my Father by Barack Obama

For those of you who may not be too familiar with what Barack Obama has written before he ran for president, you may want to check a few exerpts from the book and you are also invited to join my facebook group called Obama is bad for America and the World
if you find it disturbing to think about a person with such opinions leading the strongest nation in the world:

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams o f My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!


From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

OK, now let me make a final comment.
What irks me is when I am accused of being a racist because I write negative about Obama. I can guarantee you that if he was caucasian with the same beliefs and agendas he has as a politician, I would probably be even harder on him, because I do know that anything I may say will be used within the "Ignore what he writes, he is just another white racist" excuse, and I believe it's time for Obama supporters to stop hiding agendas behind the "make whitey feel guilty" strategy.
Many white Americans feel like they should be voting for Obama and it would be a way to "give back" to African Americans which is complete bogus.
If you want to do something, create opportunities for all Americans regardless of color. Do your part. Within your community. Anywhere, your church, you name it.

But when it comes to voting, you should exercise your judgement better.
What Obama said in his book is disturbing.

The hype is so strong, that arguing will fall on dead ears. But if YOU want to make a difference, help me do one thing, and that is stating facts.
Facts will be on people's minds when they go to sleep at night after partying with fellow supporters.
The facts can not be changed. Hype changes.
We need to pray that those misguided will make the right decision when the hammer hits, so don't give up until the votes are in and counted. :)

~ Mike Dammann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.