I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama shot himself in the foot

A lot of you misunderstood my comments on facebook. I have chosen the title "McCain loves war" because of friends' comments about how McCain supposedly wants to keep this war going forever and it was my way to reach those who I believe to be misguided.
Obama chose Biden. He just ended his chance for becoming President and it goes to show that he will never be able to make good decisions. At least not for a while.
Choosing your own worst critic as a running mate indicates that you constantly need approval from people and it indicates that you lack some serious self esteem.
One prominent web marketer gave me a piece of advice once which I will never forget:
"Never ask for permission to do something, if you believe in it, just go for it."
As a leader you have to have that attitude. You have to want to do the right thing and then rely on your own judgement. BO is too much of a pleaser and you cannot have someone like that in office.
Him and Hillary would have been strong, but him thinking he can do without her shows that right now he is way ahead of himself.
I almost feel sorry for him now that he is gone.
He is a great example for an average guy thrown into extraordinary circumstances and being so unprepared that he becomes his own worst enemy.
Barack Obama is done and I am looking forward to more people being able to understand what it takes to make a nation strong and keep it from falling apart.
McCain is all we have, and if John is smart, he will choose Lieberman.
Time to watch Fox News and get on top of the current events.


~ Mike Dammann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.