I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Louisiana Country Bar

If you are ever anywhere in Louisiana, you need to check out Rooster's Country Bar located in Delhi, Louisiana. The place is off the hook. If you are on Myspace, add Rooster's Country Bar as a friend.
Louisiana is full of garden containers. A very green state worth visiting for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.