I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Obama hype


I see some well posted thoughts all over the place regarding worries that Palin may not be the best running mate for John McCain.
Do I have a problem with those posts?
No!
I actually agree with many points made, even though a part of me likes the idea of an underdog with heart to come in and make a differece (I know, this is not Rocky, but still).
The problem I have is the no solution solution.
What those posts imply.
OK, she is not the best, so let's just vote for Obama!
The one thing Obama wants you to do is look at anybody except him.
He stands for nothing.
The closer you look at him, the uglier and less presidential he looks and the only chance he has is fueling anti Bush/McCain hatred to the point where people overlook what 10 years ago would have kept him from even being considered for any position in the Federal government.
When I qualify someone as a potential candidate I look at character.
"You are who you hang with."
Let's see.
Obama has a wife who hates her country so much that she cannot keep it to herself despite the fact that it might hurt her husband's chances for getting elected.
He follows a pastor who advises him who makes a living preaching anti Americanism.
It's pretty clear that Obama himself has no respect for his own country.
Let's not look at that though. Let's look at how many people live in Alaska.
Let's ignore everything Obama has said in the past about being ready to side with the Muslims and about white people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.