I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Monday, October 06, 2008

Costa Rica Bloggers!

Here is a free opportunity for you to promote your business.
We are currently accepting a handful guest bloggers for Tico Ville Costa Rica.
Tico Ville Costa Rica is a website about anything that relates to Costa Rica.
Real estate, travel, places to go, surfing, you name it.
Anything that you and me believe to be interesting for people searching for Costa Rica related information goes.
Tico Ville Costa Rica is a group project and our goal is to turn it into THE number 1 Costa Rica related resource online.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate to register now and email me at sitetutor@gmail.com and tell me a little bit about yourself and what you're doing in Costa Rica!

~ Mike Dammann
http://www.ticoville.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.