I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Monday, September 08, 2008

Censorship and SEO

Reading stuff like this really annoys me. You say something like DaveN did and sure enough, Matt emails the twitter people and they bow down immediately and submit to Google's wishes. Dave's comment regarding the twitter links was pretty blatant I must say, and I am not surprised that it had consequences. But this is simply a reminder that everything you put on Sphinn will be subject to Google's scrutiny. Freedom of speech is something that does not exist in SEO. You say what you say to the people, but you're REALLY talking to the Google engineers who may read what you write.
It also explains the vast amount of garbage search engine optimizers put out there and the fact that real info cannot be found on public places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.