I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Monday, September 15, 2008

The era of telling

I am disappointed. I am disappointed that so many people out there use whatever they can to get attention to what others are doing for SEO. I cannot believe this recent post by Grey Wolf .
If someone gives me a gift and I am thankful and link to that person on my blog, am I subject to being penalized for it?
I think that this blog post of his is taking it far too far.
How long will we have to read this kind of stuff?
Are you guys really that interested in what everyone else might be doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.