I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's ok to lie, it's only politics

I hate how this line is being used to make things even worse. When Biden said that Obama would be an aweful choice for president and how he would be honored to run with McCain, I do believe that that was the real him.
Say "Hi" to the fake Biden who has a shot at the White House now and hear how he attacks McCain right away.
Ouch. Flip flopping is common, but this one takes the cake.
This is a matter of integrity and if you don't have any, then you should not be in a position where others depend on your weak decisions.
Obama may not be a bad guy, but come on guys, do you really want a president who supports this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.