I'm working on my real blog right now, this is only something I put up for now. Do NOT judge me or my company by what you see here :D Post something if you want! And visit http://www.firetown.com - it's good for you! :) Also: Add me as a friend on these social networks and visit the Political Network

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Obama cannot pass a background check. Where is Fox News?

I am wondering why a person who cannot get a job as a guard is able to run the country. Barack Obama has a dirty past, or his supporters would not be working that hard to cover it up.
Nobody has yet dugg deep enough to give us at least some answers or hints.
I have no doubt that the media knows some things, but why won't they let us know?
This is the election and before we make our choice, we deserve to know what it is that the candidates have done in their past.
The good and the bad.
Fox news or anybody who has contacts there:
We NEED to know what Obama has done in his past. We deserve to know what it is that he is hiding.
We have a right to know if someone is applying for a job, so we have the right to know a job applicant's history if he applies for the highest office on earth as well!

~ Mike Dammann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine News and Information

Fire Town Web Design and SEO Services

Mission Statement: The purpose of this blog is to state the obvious in better ways. If you have any suggestions, email me.